Wednesday 24 October 2012

Bedside Beauty

 
 
 
  
So... here's my first blog post on the little beauty bits I keep beside my bed.
 
First up: the Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme. This stuff smells divine. I apply this before I go to bed as it is a little sticky it wouldn't be ideal for use during the day and it also allows for it to work the nails longer. I picked mine up from FeelUnique for £5.10 which is absolutely justified - I would pay more for it. As soon as I run out I will be repuchasing this - it really does leave my nails stronger and less flaky.
 
Next up is the Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask. I keep this little sample size beside my bed, but I do own the full sized one too. This is probably the favourite mask I own; I have dry-combination skin and this really works for me. As the name may suggest this mask is designed for dry skin but also helps with any blemishes I have. I use it about twice a week, though you can use it as often as desired. I think the only negative for some is that it is a little on the pricier side at £20, though I definitely think it's worth it as you need the tiniest pea size amount and I will be repurchasing this when I run out.
 
The NUXE Reve de Miel Baume Levres Ultra-Nourrissant Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm and NUXE Reve de Miel Stick Levres Hydratant Lip Moisturizing Stick are great for anyone who has chapped/dry lips. I use the Baume before I go to bed as it is much heavier than the stick and I wake up with the smoothest lips. When I go to apply my makeup I'll put the Hydratant Stick on my lips before I put on lipstick. Again these two are a little pricier than the average drugstore lipbalms but I think they are worth it and again I would repurchase them as they do the job.
 
I'd love you know what beauty bits you keep beside your bed! Feel free to leave comments below.
 
- Serena
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment