Friday 26 October 2012

Wishlist #1

Here's a few beauty bits I've got my eye on. Most of them are luxury products so I probably won't eventually purchase all of them but with a certain holiday coming up... ;)

First up, my most-wanted item: the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex. This night serum aims to prevent signs of ageing and deliver high levels of hydration. I've heard great things about this product and that it is especially good for dry skin - which I do have. I love the packaging and the little puppet applicator! I may just have to purchase the 50ml bottle come payday. The only downside is the price: £58.00, especially as you're supposed to use it everyday.

 
Another item I've been lusting over is the Emma Hardie Supersize Moringa Balm. This is another product which is great for those with dry/dehydrated skin and can be used as a daily cleanser, a hydrating leave-on mask, facial oil or a lip balm. QVC do a better-value size tub of this, 200ml for £44.64 +p&p but you can also pick up a smaller 100ml tub for £34.00 with free p&p from FeelUnique.
 
 
 
I've been using the Caudalie Divine Oil for several weeks now which can be used on your body, face and hair. I do really like it so far, but I prefer to use it on my dry skin (though I haven't tried it in my bath - yet!) and I'm after an oil which is specifically designed for use on damaged hair. So, another item I've been looking at is the Moroccanoil Oil Treatment for All Hair Types which "Moroccanoil has the ability to restore over-processed hair damaged by environmental factors and chemical procedures". It is quite pricey at £30.45 for 100ml but I've heard great things about it.
 
 
 
Lastly is the Stella McCartney Stella Eau de Parfum Spray. You can pick up the 100ml bottle from FragranceDirect with a £24.50 discount at £42.50 - very reasonable! The fragrance has a top note of Rose Essence which is fused with peony flower - nice and fresh. I also love the simplicity of the bottle...
 
I'd love to know what's on your wishlist! Is there anything you would recommend me?
 
- Serena
 
 

2 comments:

  1. The Stella McCartney perfume is amazing! It's not an overpowering scent but still unique and very pleasant. I recommend you try the Dior Hydralife BB cream: so good! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh heeey :) I got the Dior Hydralife and you're right! So lovely. But I'm using it sparingly because of the price-tag lol x

    ReplyDelete